Byron restaurant denies wrongdoing over teenager's allergy death
Owen Carey, 18, died after eating chicken marinated in buttermilk at London fast food restaurant
An executive at a fast food chain where a teenager suffered a fatal reaction to a burger has told the inquest into his death that he should have asked about allergens when he ordered it.
Owen Carey died after eating a chicken burger that contained buttermilk at the Byron restaurant at the O2 Arena in Greenwich, southeast London, where he was celebrating his birthday with his family. He was allergic to dairy.Continue reading...